What documents do I need to send or bring with me when I register?

Please bring an up-to-date CV, any references from previous employers and a P45 if you are registering for temporary work. We will also require proof of your identification from everyone that registers so please bring along your Passport, photo driving licence or birth certificate if you are a British subject and a work permit / visa and passport if you are from overseas. We may also require proof of qualifications and/or training for certain positions.