Letchmore Heath - Watford.
20 hours per week between 7am and 6pm Tuesday - Friday
£21,000 pro rata
My client is looking for a responsible Facilities Supervisor to ensure the ongoing security and safe running of the Watford based office
This is a part time position ideally for somebody based nearby should there be a need to attend an alarm call out.
- Ensuring the completion of agreed tasks within maintenance and servicing programme.
- Completion of routine maintenance checks.
- Act as a key holder and ensure the site is secured at the end of the day for the final alarm setting.
- Provide Health and Safety support and ensuring the site is compliant with latest health and safety legislation.
- Act as Fire Officer ensuring all relevant fire training is undertaken.
- Assist with the management of hygiene of the site and refuse and recycling.
- Assist with general warehouse duties, good in and out.
- General odd jobs such as moving office furniture.
The ideal candidate will be hands on and pro-active, flexible with the shift patterns and strong communication skills. A car driver is essential due to location and previous experience of Health and Safety and Fire Regulations will be advantageous.