Car owner and Driver is essential
Fabulous opportunity to join an established HR Practice who provide specialist HR services to employers on an ad hoc, retained or outsourced basis
The role will include providing all aspects of HR support to clients across the Northern Home Counties and London, over the phone, by email and in person .
Role purpose is to provide first and second line support for clients.
Key responsibilities include :
- Providing telephone and email support to clients
- Writing and issuing documents in line with clients need
- Developing bespoke documentation as required
- Attending, notetaking or chairing disciplinary, grievance or appeal meetings
- Supporting recruitment activities of clients
- All aspects of HR Administration
- Provide onsite HR support as required
The role will also include promotion of the HR Practice in a number of contexts, including
- Face to face networking,
- Social media,
The role will suit a candidate has experience of providing broad HR support, and has ability to work with multiple cases at the same time .
CIPD Level 5 or equivalent is required. In addition a good understanding of business finance and employment legislation , a professional telephone manner and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
For more information and to apply please send your CV