Credit Controller - Fluent German and English
Credit Controller . Fluent German and English essential
8.00am - 4,00pm Monday to Friday
This role requires a candidate with fluency in German and English
Role purpose :
- Ensure money is collected efficiently and assisting the business in balancing sales versus risk, thus minimising bad debt.
- Follow the receipt and application of cash to appropriate customer accounts, resolution of disputes and deductions , collection of past due accounts, taking payments and negotiation of re-payment plans .
- Evaluate of credit worthiness of new accounts and annually reviewing credit limits, resolving order release issues that result in credit blocks, including stopping supplies of goods or services to late paying Business customers
- Working with collections to ensure the achievement of Treasury goals and targets .
- Support sales and service in evaluating all new business opportunities and ensure compliance with policies, procedures .
- Reporting tasks include monthly reporting of past dues and monthly forecasting of past dues.
To be successful in the role the candidates is likely to have skills in SAP, MS Office and Lotus notes , negotiation skills, ability to explain financial matters clearly, and attention to detail.
For more information and to apply please send your CV