Sales Order Coordinator - Fluent Hebrew and English
Sales Order Coordinator
£23,000 - £25,000
Hours Sunday to Thursday 7am - 3pm
Fluency in Hebrew and English is required
This role will suit a candidate with Hebrew and English language skills, proven customer service or logistics experience and a good level of PC skills, ideally Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Lotus notes, SAP is desired but not essential.
- Responsible for managing full 360 process with Commercial orders (B2B) and provide outstanding customer service to a portfolio of Commercial Key Accounts.
Responsibilities include :
- Manage customer orders from order entry to billing, and provide an efficient , reliable service
- Respond to queries regarding orders and deliveries
- Liaise with 3rd party warehouses and other supply chain contacts
- Raise credits and adjustments as required, and liaise with credit and collections to ensure deductions are resolved in a timely manner
- Implement improvements to improve overall effectiveness and enhance profitability
- Provide support for other members of the Team.
For more information and to apply please send your CV