Competitive salary and benefits
Fabulous opportunity to join my client, a provider of signage, display and merchandising equipment . This is the first time they have had a full time HR Manager, and the role has scope to shape and develop an HR Function for their c60 employees.
Reporting to the CEO, and supporting the COO and CCO as their Business Partner, the role will suit an experienced HR Leader, accustomed to developing and delivering HR Strategy aligned to a growth orientated strategic plan.
The role guides and manages the overall provision of HR Services and policies. Objectives include:
- Develop and implement HR Strategy
- Manage the 'Breathe' inhouse system and ensure data is accurate, and ensure all systems , records and communication adhere to GDPR compliance requirements
- Manage Recruitment and selection process for positions within the Company, mostly UK based but on occasion locations outside of the UK, including co ordinating employee contracts and visas as required
- Responsible for all aspect of ER within the Company
- Provide support to Managers on all people matters including maternity mental health, redundancy, grievance and disciplinary cases
- Oversee and manage and develop an appraisal system that drives high performance
- Active engagement to promote National Interest Days
The successful candidate is likely to have a degree or CIPD Qualification , employment law , ER, safety training knowledge and / or training, and experience of progressive leadership in HR roles. Ability to initiate, drive and inspire is essential
For more information and to apply please send your CV