Artworker - Radlett Hertfordshire - to £24,000pa
Salary to £24,000pa
My client, a Point of Purchase Specialist, is seeking a talented Artworker to join the Development Team
- To provide the business with professional, agency-standard design services and creative materials on request, either internally within the business or for ourclients.
- To ensure high standards and visual consistency across multiple global brands
- To deliver an essential and accurate art working support function to supply and commercial colleagues within the business and to our manufacturing suppliers across the world.
- To implement our established art working processes and bring additional skills, ideas and enthusiasm to our team.
- To be a credible art working representative of the company in meetings with colleagues and customers.
Skills, Aptitudes & Experience Required
- Expert knowledge of using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong retouching and visualization skills
- Ability to create visual concepts
- Strong layout and typographical skills
- Confident in working with both Macs and PCs
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Creative flair and an eye for design
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- An understanding of four key manufacturing processes in print, preferably some knowledge of manufacturing in China
- Great interpersonal skills, excellence in verbal and written communication and an understanding of business relationships.
- An interest in brand marketing and a truly international outlook on the world.
- Experience working for an agency or a studio
Beneficial skills but not essential
- Experience in working with 3D or CAD software (Cinema 4D, Solidworks Visualise)
Point of contact:
Apply for this vacancy: