Supply Executive - Fluent English & Mandarin Speaker - Radlett
Supply Executives Fluent in English and Manderin
Salary £27,000 pa - £33,000 pa
My client, a Point of Purchase Specialist, is seeking 2 Mandarin Speaking Supply Executives to join the team
- To assume responsibility alongside the Supply Manager for the management and safe delivery of POP supply programs to customers across the world, playing a key role in the fast growth of this business unit.
- To deliver an essential and accurate supply support function to commercial and development colleagues within the business unit to tight deadlines, to efficiently direct production and supply partners in China and to deliver a world-class POP supply service to customers.
- To implement and contribute to the continuous improvement to four supply processes and the quality of our products and bring additional skills, ideas and enthusiasm to our supply function.
- To be a credible supply representative of the company in meetings with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Supporting the Supply Manager to achieve supply and delivery schedules against order deadlines to achieve 100% OTIF.
- On-demand provision of cost, cost-estimate and other key supply and procurement information to commercial colleagues to facilitate order wins and business expansion.
- Regular face-to-face, phone and electronic contact with colleagues to deliver reports and service on current projects, specialist knowledge and progress against project deadlines.
- Implementation of best-practice supply and QA processes including scheduling, prioritisation and progress management.
- The talent, enthusiasm and intelligence to provide well-reasoned and commercial supply-chain solutions and recommendations for a pipeline of POP production requirements and enquiries.
- An obsession for deadlines and for accuracy in supply detail with organisational skills and a hands-on attitude to production quality and cost control.
- Demonstrable and accurate skills in supply software and processes.
- Ability to develop an understanding of key manufacturing processes in metal, plastics and print.
- Great interpersonal skills, excellence in verbal and written communication and an understanding of business relationships. Education to degree level and fluency in English and Mandarin
- Potential to progress within the company, self-reliance combined with a team player attitude and an ability to both multi-task and concentrate.
- A dynamic, positive outlook and a flexible and imaginative approach to problem solving combined with enthusiasm for visiting vendors, customers and colleagues.
- Clean driving licence.
- Flexibility in working hours to communicate well with colleagues and suppliers in multiple time-zones.
For more information please send your CV