Graduate Merchandise Administrator - Long term Temporary
Based within European Head office of a Retail Group, our client is seeking a Recent Graduate who has studied Buying or Merchandising or Business with an interest in Fashion or Retail to join one of the Buying Teams
Working very closely with your Buyers you will Handle order input into the system and follow-up on orders and documentation. Assist Buyers to prepare their market week and related activities. Performs general office functions including faxing, copying, filing, preparing and sending samples package deliveries. Organises reports for Buyers and Market Manager on a weekly basis or upon specific requests. Communicates Buyers weekly itineraries to Management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Purchase orders functions consisting in preparing and check Buyers spreadsheets, write and send Buyers working tools (such as CIR or Buyers worksheets), and including all changes to be done in the system.
- Purchase orders follow up of selling results on weekly, monthly, seasonal basis. Produces sales analysis and all necessary spreadsheets.
- Supports Buyers with general administration assistance and plays an important role when they are travelling. Assists Buyers with trips preparation, hotels and flights booking, and whatever is required, keeping a constant check on the logistics of the trips.
- Communicates accurately and effectively with Merchandise Assistants within the company listens and acknowledges suggestions and problems.
- Oversees the flow of samples in and out of the office, checks the shipping bill of the samples and prepares customs paperwork in order to send samples abroad.
- When necessary, assists in pre and production samples process.
- Experience with computer systems
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent verbal/writing skills and ability to communicate to all levels of staff.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking capabilities complete the profile.
++ You must be available Immediately ++
**Due to large response to our adverts if you do not hear from us in 5 working days your application has not been successful **