HR/Office Manager Croxley Green - £28,000 - £30,000
My client is part of a Multinational Group for global apparel- they are responsible for manufacturing, sourcing and marketing the products
This is a broad HR/Office manager role reporting to CFO of the company. The responsibilities of the role are varied which includes HR and office management. In addition, it also requires the complete HR administrative support for the UK arm of the business covering all business locations (Watford, Newcastle).
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
HR Role (UK):
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, and sickness absence and ensuring compliance with GDPR as applicable.
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues including employment legislation and performance management. First line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances.
- To oversee the recruitment process, including liaising with employment agencies and vacancy posting, offers & contracts, on-boarding.
- Responsible for conducting Inductions for new employees & exit interviews and associated documentation for leavers.
- MIS: To accurately maintain, provide and analyse management information such as headcount and payroll analysis vs budget and other data analysis
- To support management with annual reviews and Implement the increments/salary changes.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eye-care etc.
- To review and update the Employee and Company Handbook, in line with changes in law/company policy, in conjunction with the HR consultant.
- Responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Responsible for managing the maternity process and associated documentation
- Coordinate any immigration activities including right to work and visa requirements.
- Involvement in projects as delegated, from time to time
Office Management (UK only, 2 offices):
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance
- Manage relationships with the landlord, local residents and business to the benefit of the business
- Working with business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on capacity, and working with external partners to ensure our long-term goals are secure.
- Oversee all facilities management including office supplies and other office equipment.
- Manage relationship with IT & other office service providers to ensure the best services and cost effective.
Experience / Skills:
- Full / Part CIPD and or Degree Level
- Experience in multi-location organizations would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge in operational HR and ideally in office management.
- Global outlook, sensitivity to local culture
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Proactive approach.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office/good Excel skills
Hours: 9am to 6pm
Healthcare:AXA PPP after 6 months, Biennial eye care vouchers
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
You will be going to the Newcastle Office 3 or 4 times a year
~This position is an office based role and not working from home ~
++ Due to large response to our adverts if you do not hear from us in 5 working days your application has not been successful++