£17.00 to £25.00 per hour
5 month temporary assignment
My client a European Retail Head Office are seeking 3 extra team members for a 5 month period.
Based within the International Inbound Team
- Work with internal planning and Processing Centres on Merchandise flow requirements and support where necessary.
- KPI / Performance monitoring
- Make sure all freights moving according to pre published SLAs and communicate with internal parties on any changes
- Support on daily enquiries from Finance * Other Logistic Teams
- Some origin support/monitoring -i.e. US/TR
- Support in Allocation & carrier coordination
- Support, monitor and drive operational/cost saving initiatives.
- Trouble shoots operational process/challenges and come up with service improvement suggestions
- Claims management.
- Ad hoc reporting
- MUST have logistics experience with strong excel and relationship building skills.
- Experience with international logistics, Asia, India, US etc..
- Container / Shipping knowledge
- Freight management
- Understanding of Incoterms
Only immediately available candidates will be considered
This role is office based