My client a UK Head Office in Watford is seeking a Junior Account Manager.for their essentials team
They are a supplier of readymade garments and has had a presence in the UK for over 20 years and employs 150+ people.They have there UK head office in Watford
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communicate with Buyers / customers on day to day issues
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the Company
- Overseeing the critical path with Far East Merchandising Team
- Coordinate activity of garment tech, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- General Admin, chasing samples, organising samples, taking photos of garments, keeping clear records of submits and approvals
- Where appropriate, should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfilment of the assignments in hand.
- Travel in UK
Skills, Knowledge and Qualities required
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be dedicated and detailed orientated
- Must be capable of working under pressure
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Be able to travel within UK