My client is seeking an Account Executive to join the team due to expansion in their offices in Radlett
My client is a specialist supplier of display and merchandising to global brands,
- To assume responsibility alongside the Account Management team for the management and safe delivery of POP supply programs to customers across Europe and the rest of the world, playing a key role in an established business unit.
- To deliver an essential and accurate sales support function to client contacts globally, working to tight deadlines, to efficiently direct and support the team to deliver a world-class POP supply service to customers.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of our sales processes and the quality of our products and bring additional skills,ideas and enthusiasm to our team.
- To be a credible sales representative of the company in meetings with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
Skills and Experience Required
- Require administration and organisational skills and a real appreciation of the importance of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as are competence with modern business IT and the ability to work well with dynamic,experienced and culturally diverse team of colleagues.
- The successful candidate will be commercially focused to assist in delivering projects within determined budgets and deadlines.
- Our entrepreneurial culture will gravitate towards self-starters and those who show good initiative and an ambition to progress into a professional sales and project management role in the future.
- Business on both sides of the Atlantic is exciting but requires a flexible approach to work and communication to ensure that we deliver first class client service across different timezones and continents.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient working with spreadsheets.
Point of contact:
Apply for this vacancy: